Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ) shot up at $14.74, representing a gain of 95.2%. On Wed 17 Feb 21, GTEC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $7.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 18 Feb 21 at 11:50 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 03 Feb 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 07 Dec 20 at $11.4 with a volume of 66M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ)
Greenland Technologies Holding Corp is a developer and manufacturer of traditional transmission products for material handling machineries and a developer of a robotic cargo carrier prototype for commercial use in China. It caters to manufacturers of material handling equipment, primarily forklift trucks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 95.23%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 75.56%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 38.2%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 34.87%
- Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp. (SFTW:NYSE), 27.58%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 27.33%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 24.26%
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd (VIOT:NASDAQ), 22.04%
- Brightcove Inc. (BCOV:NASDAQ), 21.78%
- EDTK (EDTK:NASDAQ), 20.66%