A Day Up For Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ) soared at $1.23, representing a gain of 46.4%. On Wed, Jan 25, 2023, ARDS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.34. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 04:33 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Jan 11, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
About Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ)
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, to treat life-threatening infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Schmitt Industries, Inc. (SMIT:NASDAQ), 240.05%
- Minerva Surgical Inc. (UTRS:NASDAQ), 72.37%
- Alvarium Tiedemann Holdings Inc. (ALTI:NASDAQ), 65.41%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 46.43%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 40.83%
- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (CDTX:NASDAQ), 37.92%
- iPower Inc. (IPW:NASDAQ), 36.35%
- Xilio Therapeutics Inc. (XLO:NASDAQ), 35.86%
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. (ATNF:NASDAQ), 33.75%
- eHealth, Inc. (EHTH:NASDAQ), 32.29%