Atlas Lithium Corporation Made Big Gain
Atlas Lithium Corporation (ATLX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $10.94, a gain of 51.5%. On Tue, Feb 21, 2023, ATLX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $10.94. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 10:25 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Feb 08, 2023, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at $12.94 with a volume of 4M+.
About Atlas Lithium Corporation (ATLX:NASDAQ)
Atlas Lithium Corp formerly, Brazil Minerals Inc is a holding company that owns mineral rights in Brazil for lithium, rare earth, titanium, cobalt, iron, manganese, nickel, gold, diamonds, precious...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Atlas Lithium Corporation (ATLX:NASDAQ), 51.52%
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co. Ltd. (MHUA:NASDAQ), 49.94%
- Kuke Music Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing one (KUKE:NYSE), 47.42%
- Harbor Custom Development Inc. (HCDI:NASDAQ), 45.71%
- Mobilicom Limited (MOB:NASDAQ), 41.29%
- Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE), 40%
- LanzaTech Global Inc Com (LNZA:NASDAQ), 32.29%
- Versus Systems Inc. (VS:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Troika Media Group Inc. (TRKA:NASDAQ), 28.12%
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE:NYSEMKT), 25.19%