Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE) shot up at $7.24, representing a gain of 30.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 17, 2022 at 12:49 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 03, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 04, 2022 at $12.53 with a volume of 24M+.
About Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE)
Jumia Technologies AG is the pan-African e-commerce platform. The company's platform consists of the marketplace which connects sellers with consumers. Its logistics service enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and the company's payment service facilitates transactions among participants active on its platform in selected markets. The company offers its services to various countries such as Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Tunisia, Ghana, Senegal, Uganda, Egypt, and Tanzania among others. Its geographical segments are West Africa, North Africa, South Africa, East Africa, Portugal, France, and Germany. The firm generates a majority of its revenue from the West Africa segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eos Energy Enterprises Inc. (EOSE:NASDAQ), 41.79%
- FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY:NASDAQ), 36.88%
- Talaris Therapeutics Inc. (TALS:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 35.78%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 35.76%
- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (EGLX:NASDAQ), 35.16%
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA:NASDAQ), 34.54%
- NiSun Intl Enterprise Development Group Co Ltd (NISN:NASDAQ), 32.71%
- Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE), 30.92%
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ), 29.8%