Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ) shot up at $7, representing a gain of 33.1%. On Tue 04 Aug 20, MDIA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $5.26. From Tue 21 Jul 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ)
MediaCo Holding Inc is a radio broadcasting media company. It has two radio stations, WQHT-FM and WBLS-FM, which serve the New York City metropolitan area. The company generates revenue from advertising sales and events, including sponsorships and ticket sales.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 378.57%
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (MYOS:NASDAQ), 48.39%
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (LITB:NYSE), 44.03%
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE), 37.14%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 33.16%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 33.08%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 31.58%