Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ) soared at $1.65, representing a gain of 26%. On Thu, Mar 24, 2022, CRXT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 10:01 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Mar 11, 2022, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 90.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at $1.84 with a volume of 29M+.
About Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR:NASDAQ), 143.04%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 50.2%
- Fresh Vine Wine Inc. (VINE:NYSEMKT), 33.65%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 32.22%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 25.95%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 25.54%
- NexImmune Inc. (NEXI:NASDAQ), 23.12%
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY:NASDAQ), 22.81%
- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (RMTI:NASDAQ), 22.63%
- Kidpik Corp. (PIK:NASDAQ), 22.54%