Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.65, representing a gain of 27.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 07:48 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Jul 23, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 07, 2021 at $6.3 with a volume of 33M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ)
Liminal Biosciences Inc is a global biopharmaceutical corporation supplying technologies for Bioseparations while also developing its orphan drugs, plasma-derived therapeutics and small-molecule therapeutic products targeting unmet medical needs in the field of fibrosis, autoimmune disease/inflammation, and cancer. The company also offers drug purification of biologics, drug development, proteomics and the elimination of pathogens.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GNOG (GNOG:NASDAQ), 50.77%
- Cortexyme, Inc. (CRTX:NASDAQ), 47.32%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 40.3%
- China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC:NASDAQ), 35.48%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 34.4%
- Select Interior Concepts, Inc. (SIC:NASDAQ), 29.79%
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ), 27.62%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 22.82%
- BTCM (BTCM:NYSE), 21.66%
- CNTB (CNTB:NASDAQ), 20.46%