Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ) soared at $1.72, a gain of 36.5%. On Tue 07 Jan 20, VSTM:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.26. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Jan 20 at 11:49 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Mon 16 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ)
Verastem Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering and developing drugs to improve outcomes for patients with cancer. Its product candidates include duvelisib and defactinib (VS-6063).
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 148.71%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 45.72%
- ECMOHO Limited (MOHO:NASDAQ), 41.69%
- Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ), 36.51%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 34.48%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 34.43%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 33.53%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 31.38%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 31.09%