Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $23.79, representing a gain of 123.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 22 Jul 20 at 08:48 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 15 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 01 Jul 20 at $31.45 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ)
Liminal Biosciences Inc is a global biopharmaceutical corporation supplying technologies for Bioseparations while also developing its orphan drugs, plasma-derived therapeutics and small-molecule therapeutic products targeting unmet medical needs in the field of fibrosis, autoimmune disease/inflammation, and cancer. The company also offers drug purification of biologics, drug development, proteomics and the elimination of pathogens.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 469.11%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 331.5%
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ), 123.59%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 81.38%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 59.09%
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT:NASDAQ), 50%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 36.67%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 36.03%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 35.89%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 34.29%