Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE) soared at $0.77, a gain of 43.2%. On Tue 28 Jul 20, CVEO:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $0.54. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Jul 20 at 07:11 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 14 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $0.78 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE)
Civeo Corp is an integrated provider of long-term and temporary remote site accommodations, logistics and facility management services to the natural resource industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 318.14%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 140.83%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 67.71%
- On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK:NYSE), 61.18%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.54%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 47.2%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 43.15%
- Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ), 39.3%
- L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE), 35.36%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 32.51%