Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $324.23, representing a gain of 64%. On Thu, Jul 08, 2021, STMP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $190.48. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 04:49 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Jun 24, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ)
Stamps.com Inc provides internet-based postage solutions. Its customers use the Company's service to mail and ship a variety of mail pieces, including postcards, envelopes, flats and packages, using a range United States Postal Service mail classes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 279.46%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 63.98%
- TPST (TPST:NASDAQ), 49.38%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 45.75%
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (UTSI:NASDAQ), 29.8%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 29.18%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 26.4%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 25%
- AGRI (AGRI:NASDAQ), 21.48%
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 21.06%