Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.16, representing a gain of 24.7%. On Tue, Jul 13, 2021, WHLM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.1. From Tue, Jun 29, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at $14.21 with a volume of 32M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ)
Wilhelmina International Inc is engaged in fashion model management and complementary business activities. The Company provides traditional, full-service fashion model and talent management services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 37.64%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 30.62%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 23.77%
- Kura Sushi USA, Inc. (KRUS:NASDAQ), 23.15%
- CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG:NYSE), 21.83%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- GBS (GBS:NASDAQ), 16.89%
- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG:NYSE), 15.95%