Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.93, a gain of 162.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Jun 20 at 04:56 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 21 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE)
Ensco Rowan owns one of the newest jackup and deep-water fleets in the contract drilling industry, which drills for oil and natural gas globally. The firm is based in London, but its rigs drill around the world for national and international oil companies, as well as independents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 162.12%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 126.21%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 102.16%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 87.95%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 76.51%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 75%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 71.33%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 68.04%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 67.86%
- Callon Petroleum Company (CPE:NYSE), 67.76%