Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.07, representing a gain of 67.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 25 Dec 20 at 03:22 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 17 Dec 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Dec 20 at $3.05 with a volume of 918M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Check-Cap Ltd. (CHEK:NASDAQ), 215.22%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 133.77%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 118.4%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 87.2%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 87.01%
- ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY:NASDAQ), 67.8%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 67.76%
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 51.78%
- PAND (PAND:NASDAQ), 47.74%
- KSPN (KSPN:NASDAQ), 39.23%