JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.39, a gain of 35.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 06 Aug 20 at 03:04 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 22 Jul 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jul 20 at $5.65 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ)
JanOne Inc is focused on reducing opioid addiction by finding treatments for conditions accompanied by pain and bringing to market drugs and therapies with nonaddictive pain-relieving properties. The company operates in three operating segments namely Biotechnology, Recycling and Technology. It derives its majority of revenue from the Recycling segment that provides turnkey recycling services for electric utility energy efficiency programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ), 93.38%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 72.52%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 50.63%
- GEE Group, Inc. (JOB:NYSEMKT), 50%
- OTRK (OTRK:NASDAQ), 43.58%
- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI:NASDAQ), 37.71%
- Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI:NASDAQ), 36.23%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 35.43%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 33.1%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 30.86%