Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE) shot up at $0.91, representing a gain of 67.9%. On Thu 04 Jun 20, PSV:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.54. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 04 Jun 20 at 04:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 21 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE)
Nordic American Offshore Ltd is a platform supply vessel company. The company owns and operates platform supply vessels in the North Sea. Its operating segment is the offshore support vessel market. All the company's vessels operate in the North Sea in both the term and spot market. Its vessels are considered homogeneous and interchangeable as it has approximately the same cargo deck area and capacity.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 162.12%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 126.21%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 102.16%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 87.95%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 76.51%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 75%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 71.33%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 68.04%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 67.86%
- Callon Petroleum Company (CPE:NYSE), 67.76%