AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.09, representing a gain of 85.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 11:52 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu, Dec 16, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT)
AgeX Therapeutics Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics targeting human aging. The firm through its PureStem and induced Tissue Regeneration (iTR) technologies develop innovative medicines designed to address some of the unsolved problems in aging. Its PureStem derived cell-based therapeutic candidates in development are AGEX-VASC1 and AGEX-BAT1. And iTR drug-based therapeutic candidates in development are AGEX-iTR1547 and Renelon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 85.09%
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX:NASDAQ), 37%
- UCL (UCL:NASDAQ), 32.33%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 31%
- LVTX (LVTX:NASDAQ), 30.02%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 26.14%
- CPOP (CPOP:NASDAQ), 25.61%
- FATH (FATH:NYSE), 22.22%
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- PEAR (PEAR:NASDAQ), 22.05%