Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.8, representing a gain of 46.2%. On Wed 15 Jul 20, DGLY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.6. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Jul 20 at 09:27 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 01 Jul 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $7.1 with a volume of 74M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 115.91%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 76.47%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE), 41.74%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 38.08%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 35.78%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 34.93%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 34.3%