TUYA (TUYA:NYSE) soared at $24.64, representing a gain of 28.7%. On Thu 25 Mar 21, TUYA:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $19.15. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 19 Mar 21 at 03:54 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri 19 Mar 21, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TUYA (TUYA:NYSE)
Tuya Inc provides IoT cloud platform that offers Platform-as-a-Service, or PaaS, and Software-as-a-Service, or SaaS, to businesses and developers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 287.5%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 167.09%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 36.41%
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (FEDU:NYSE), 34.33%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 31.79%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 28.98%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 28.67%
- MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (MX:NYSE), 27.44%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 25.27%
- ATA Creativity Global (AACG:NASDAQ), 23.93%