Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.7, representing a gain of 37.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 03 Nov 20 at 01:16 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 19 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 19 Jun 20 at $5.15 with a volume of 25M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ)
Beasley Broadcast Group Inc is a radio broadcasting company. The Company operates radio stations including FM and AM radio stations located in large and mid-sized markets in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 78.25%
- Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (ALSK:NASDAQ), 59.16%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 37.1%
- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP:NYSE), 31.83%
- ESGC (ESGC:NYSE), 27.44%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 27.19%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 24.72%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 24.28%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 23.81%
- RIDE (RIDE:NASDAQ), 22.34%