WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ) shot up at $9.5, a gain of 34.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Jul 20 at 03:24 AM in the 'BLOCKCHAIN' category. From Thu 09 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 15 Jul 20 at $18.49 with a volume of 2M+.
About WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ)
WISeKey International Holding Ltd is a cybersecurity company focused on delivering integrated security solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and digital identity ecosystems. It integrates secure semiconductors, cybersecurity software, and a globally recognized Root of Trust (RoT) into leading-edge products and services that protect users, devices, data and transactions in the internet-connected world. It has two business segments. The IoT segment, which is the key revenue driver, generates revenue from the sale of semiconductor's secure chips. The mPKI segment generates revenues from Digital Certificates, Software as a Service, Software license and Post-Contract Customer Support (PCS) for cybersecurity applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 119.76%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 54.59%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 53.81%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 47.73%
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE), 40.87%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 34.59%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 34.18%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 32.85%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 31.09%