China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.87, representing a gain of 16%. On Fri 18 Sep 20, CLEU:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $5.92. From Fri 04 Sep 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 28 Aug 20 at $10.46 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ)
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd is an educational service provider operating in China. The various educational services and products provided by the company include services provided under Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs, Overseas study consulting services, Technological consulting services and Job readiness training to graduating students. It also develops and provides textbooks and other course materials to students enrolled under the Sino-foreign Jointly Managed Academic Programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 42.86%
- Cubic Corporation (CUB:NYSE), 34.23%
- CRDF (CRDF:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- Acasti Pharma Inc. (ACST:NASDAQ), 28.99%
- CorMedix Inc. (CRMD:NYSEMKT), 24.08%
- Roku, Inc. (ROKU:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 16.38%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 16.05%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 15.57%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 15.29%