ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.57, representing a gain of 27.2%. On Mon, Jul 11, 2022, TBLT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.87. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 07:17 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Mon, Jun 27, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at $41.7 with a volume of 1M+.
About ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ)
ToughBuilt Industries Inc design, manufacture and distributes home improvement and construction product lines under the brand name TOUGHBUILT. The company's product line includes Soft Goods and Kneepads, and Sawhorses and Work Products. Soft Goods line consists of tool pouches, tool rigs, tool belts and accessories, tools bags, totes, a variety of storage solutions, and office organizers/bags for laptop, tablet, cellphones, and others. Sawhorses and Work Products is made of metal construction and compact design and also has adjustable heights. It generates a majority of its revenue from Soft Goods products. Geographically, the company generates a majority of its revenue from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. (KSPN:NASDAQ), 161.92%
- Pliant Therapeutics Inc. (PLRX:NASDAQ), 159.01%
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC:NASDAQ), 81.12%
- Agrico Acquisition Corp. (RICO:NASDAQ), 43.66%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 40.42%
- Volcon Inc. (VLCN:NASDAQ), 40%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 34.38%
- SQL Technologies Corp. (SKYX:NASDAQ), 32.56%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- Kalera Public Limited Company (KAL:NASDAQ), 20.35%