Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE) rocketted at $56.64, a gain of 29.4%. On Fri 19 Feb 21, CTB:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $43.77. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Feb 21 at 05:11 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri 05 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE)
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co is an American tire producer. It is engaged in manufacturing and marketing replacement tires. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of passenger car and light truck tires.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 98.31%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 56.11%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ), 32.52%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 32.06%
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE), 29.4%
- BNR (BNR:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 22.28%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 21.54%