CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.16, representing a gain of 24.9%. On Fri 21 Aug 20, CNSP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.73. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 20 Aug 20 at 09:25 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 07 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 09 Apr 20 at $5.62 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ)
CNS Pharmaceuticals Inc is a preclinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development of anticancer drug candidates for the treatment of primary and metastatic brain and central nervous system tumors. It is involved in the development of Berubicin, which is a therapy for the treatment of glioblastoma.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 114.78%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 48.29%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 39.46%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 33.73%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 30%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 29.61%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ), 24.86%
- Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 24.1%