SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.64, representing a gain of 27.5%. On Tue 25 Feb 20, SLS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 26 Feb 20 at 05:14 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 04 Feb 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 05 Nov 19 at $11 with a volume of 1M+.
About SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ)
Galena Biopharma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and commercializing targeted oncology therapeutics that addresses unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 122.55%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 106.26%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 60.95%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 48.68%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 35.46%
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 27.54%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 25.66%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 24.14%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 23.9%