Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.19, a gain of 24.7%. On Mon, Jul 19, 2021, ENDP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.36. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 01:56 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at $10.89 with a volume of 5M+.
About Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ)
Endo International PLC is a generics and specialty branded pharmaceutical company. The company sells generic products in the US which includes pain management, urology, central nervous system disorders, immunosuppression, and oncology and among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 207.98%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 44.63%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 36.89%
- Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR:NASDAQ), 34.06%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 24.47%
- TLIS (TLIS:NASDAQ), 20%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 19.01%