FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.65, representing a gain of 47.3%. On Thu, Aug 11, 2022, FPAY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 07:17 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Jul 28, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at $2.32 with a volume of 5M+.
About FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY:NASDAQ)
FlexShopper Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary, is engaged in the business of providing certain types of durable goods to consumers on a lease-to-own basis & providing lease-to-own terms to consumers of third party retailers & e-tailers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Digital Media Solutions Inc. Class A (DMS:NYSE), 78.81%
- Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited (TOP:NASDAQ), 52.41%
- FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY:NASDAQ), 47.32%
- Timber Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 38.89%
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX:NASDAQ), 36.44%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 36.02%
- Vacasa Inc. (VCSA:NASDAQ), 33.22%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 33.02%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 32.32%
- PARTS iD Inc. Class A (ID:NYSEMKT), 31.65%