Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.49, representing a gain of 59.1%. On Tue 01 Dec 20, MACK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $4.08. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 08:31 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 17 Nov 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ)
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company. It discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines consisting of novel therapeutics paired with diagnostics to treat various types of cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ), 59.07%
- Tredegar Corporation (TG:NYSE), 29.86%
- Kingsway Financial Services Inc. (KFS:NYSE), 28.71%
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB:NASDAQ), 28.71%
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ), 28.22%
- FSTX (FSTX:NASDAQ), 27.63%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 25.16%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 24.59%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 23.83%