Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE) soared at $4.25, a gain of 22.5%. On Mon 17 Aug 20, AP:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $3.47. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 05 Aug 20 at 05:19 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 03 Aug 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE)
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp and its subsidiaries produces forged hardened steel rolls used in cold rolling by producers of steel, aluminum & other metals throughout the world. Its segments include Forged and Cast Engineered Products & Air and Liquid Processing.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 45.71%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 35.15%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 30.6%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 28.45%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 23.98%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 23.36%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 22.48%