Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.65, a gain of 56.5%. On Mon 15 Jun 20, MDIA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.91. From Mon 01 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ)
MediaCo Holding Inc is a radio broadcasting media company. It has two radio stations, WQHT-FM and WBLS-FM, which serve the New York City metropolitan area. The company generates revenue from advertising sales and events, including sponsorships and ticket sales.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 315.75%
- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NTN:NYSEMKT), 260%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 199.05%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 101.09%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 73.61%
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NES:NYSEMKT), 69.58%
- Hi-Crush Inc. (HCR:NYSE), 64.75%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 60.34%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 56.47%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 51.92%