Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE) shot up at $1.77, a gain of 38.3%. On Thu, Dec 08, 2022, EXPR:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $1.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Dec 08, 2022 at 04:28 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri, Nov 25, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at $2.7 with a volume of 9M+.
About Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE)
Express, Inc. is a specialty retailer company in apparel and related. It serves both both women's and men's merchandise. The company operates in single segment which is Express brick-and-mortar retail stores and e-commerce operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pharvaris N.V. (PHVS:NASDAQ), 339.08%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 90%
- Rent the Runway Inc. (RENT:NASDAQ), 74.26%
- Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT:NASDAQ), 55.32%
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX:NASDAQ), 48.87%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 38.28%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 36.05%
- Tuniu Corporation (TOUR:NASDAQ), 35.8%
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. (HARP:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- Carvana Co. (CVNA:NYSE), 29.5%