Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ) soared at $0.33, representing a gain of 201.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Dec 19 at 09:30 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Tue 10 Dec 19, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 18 Dec 19 at $0.17 with a volume of 273M+.
About Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ)
Inpixon provides indoor positioning and data analytics. Its sensors are find all accessible cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth devices anonymously. Its data analytics platform helps deliver visibility, security, and business intelligence solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 201.83%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 101.65%
- Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc. (SES:NASDAQ), 100%
- Pulmatrix, Inc. (PULM:NASDAQ), 88.37%
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ), 48.31%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 44.66%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 37.45%
- Sophiris Bio, Inc. (SPHS:NASDAQ), 35.05%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 29.8%