AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) jumped higher at $26.52, a gain of 35.6%. On Wed, May 26, 2021, AMC:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $19.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 27, 2021 at 03:00 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, May 12, 2021, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at $20.36 with a volume of 1B+.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 124.16%
- AFAQ (AFAQ:NASDAQ), 100%
- GOED (GOED:NYSEMKT), 40.51%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 35.58%
- LAIX Inc. (LAIX:NYSE), 26.75%
- RVPH (RVPH:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- MDJM Ltd. (MDJH:NASDAQ), 25.51%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.98%
- Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN:NASDAQ), 23.9%