International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (THM:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.94, representing a gain of 24%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 10:48 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Oct 28, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (THM:NYSEMKT)
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd is a mineral exploration company. It is engaged in the business of acquiring, exploring and evaluating mineral properties. The Company controls a 100% interest in its Livengood Gold Project in Alaska, USA.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM:NASDAQ), 63.22%
- CYTO (CYTO:NASDAQ), 53.29%
- WNW (WNW:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- BTB (BTB:NASDAQ), 32.5%
- TLMD (TLMD:NASDAQ), 32.39%
- BRLT (BRLT:NASDAQ), 30.67%
- Kura Sushi USA, Inc. (KRUS:NASDAQ), 30.17%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 27.82%
- IMCC (IMCC:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (THM:NYSEMKT), 24%