Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.32, representing a gain of 39.4%. On Thu 24 Sep 20, SYPR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 25 Sep 20 at 10:04 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 10 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 03 Sep 20 at $1.34 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ)
Sypris Solutions Inc is a provider of outsourced services and specialty products. It is a supplier of forged and machined components, serving the commercial vehicle, off highway vehicle. It also provides Information Security Solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 81.48%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 71.28%
- Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (SKYS:NASDAQ), 50.3%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 45.5%
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 42.76%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 39.36%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 30.13%