Astrotech Corporation (ASTC:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.68, representing a gain of 61.4%. On Tue 20 Oct 20, ASTC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.62. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 21 Oct 20 at 03:27 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Tue 06 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 03 Aug 20 at $3.63 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Astrotech Corporation (ASTC:NASDAQ)
Astrotech Corp acquires & commercializes technologies sourced from research institutions, laboratories, universities & internally, then funds, manages & builds start-up companies for profitable divestiture to market leaders to maximize shareholder value.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 154.99%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 150.67%
- Astrotech Corporation (ASTC:NASDAQ), 61.45%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 49.29%
- Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS:NASDAQ), 49.02%
- CBX (Listing Market NYSE Networ (CBX:NYSE), 47.54%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 46.32%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 41.77%
- China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. (PLIN:NASDAQ), 34.88%
- TMBR (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 34.51%