Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE) jumped higher at $5, representing a gain of 27.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Dec 19 at 11:29 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Wed 13 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE)
Express, Inc. is a specialty retailer company in apparel and related. It serves both both women's and men's merchandise. The company operates in single segment which is Express brick-and-mortar retail stores and e-commerce operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUPH:NASDAQ), 78.78%
- QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK:NASDAQ), 36.08%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI:NASDAQ), 35.36%
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX:NASDAQ), 29.45%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.09%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 27.88%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- DermTech, Inc. (DMTK:NASDAQ), 24.21%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 21.52%