AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.07, representing a gain of 212%. On Tue 14 Apr 20, UAVS:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.34. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Apr 20 at 09:02 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 31 Mar 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT)
Enerjex Resources Inc is the United States based independent exploration and production company. It is engaged in acquiring, developing, exploring and producing domestic onshore oil and natural gas properties.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 211.95%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 66.23%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 44.8%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 43.13%
- Golden Bull Limited (DNJR:NASDAQ), 41.28%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 36.18%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 32.61%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY:NASDAQ), 26.82%