Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.15, representing a gain of 39%. On Fri 14 Aug 20, SMRT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.11. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 12 Aug 20 at 03:33 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 31 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $0.74 with a volume of 15M+.
About Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ)
Stein Mart Inc operates several hundred department stores in the United States. It is engaged in providing fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a department or specialty store at prices competitive with off-price retail chains.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 83.54%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 69.68%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 47.96%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 40.28%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 39.03%
- CVAC (CVAC:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 31.03%
- Altisource Asset Management Corporation (AAMC:NYSEMKT), 30.73%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 30.41%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 29.84%