PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL:NASDAQ) soared at $2.53, a gain of 28.4%. On Tue, Oct 10, 2023, PWFL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.53. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 09:53 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Tue, Sep 26, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at $3.25 with a volume of 10M+.
About PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL:NASDAQ)
PowerFleet Inc together with its subsidiaries develops, markets and sells the wireless machine to machine solutions for managing and securing enterprise assets. These assets include industrial vehicles such as forklifts and airport ground support equipment, rental vehicles and transportation.assets such as trailers, railcars, and containers. The firm's systems utilize radio frequency identification, Wi-fi, satellite communications and sensor technology to manage their assets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 144.44%
- SMX (Security Matters) Public Limited Company (SMX:NASDAQ), 68.82%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 54.55%
- Prestige Wealth Inc. (PWM:NASDAQ), 54.07%
- Mobilicom Limited (MOB:NASDAQ), 44.37%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 41%
- Senstar Technologies Ltd. (SNT:NASDAQ), 36.21%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 31.29%
- StarTek, Inc. (SRT:NYSE), 29.14%
- PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL:NASDAQ), 28.43%