A Day Up For Cardlytics, Inc.
Thu, Nov 03, 2022 at 07:27 PM
Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ) soared at $5.62, a gain of 24.6%. On Thu, Nov 03, 2022, CDLX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Nov 01, 2022 at 04:36 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Oct 20, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
About Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ)
Cardlytics Inc is an operator of purchase intelligence platform. It solution Cardlytics Direct enables marketers to deliver advertising content to FI customers in the form of an opportunity to earn rewards.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Huadi International Group Co. Ltd. (HUDI:NASDAQ), 242.8%
- Renovare Environmental Inc. (RENO:NASDAQ), 77.78%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB:NASDAQ), 39.71%
- NerdWallet Inc. (NRDS:NASDAQ), 37.4%
- Virax Biolabs Group Limited (VRAX:NASDAQ), 36.31%
- Aptose Biosciences Inc. (APTO:NASDAQ), 26.86%
- Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB:NASDAQ), 26.09%
- Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ), 24.61%
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL:NYSE), 24.59%