COUR (COUR:NYSE) soared at $43.31, representing a gain of 21.4%. On Tue, Aug 03, 2021, COUR:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $35.57. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 04, 2021 at 03:46 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Jul 20, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at $46.99 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About COUR (COUR:NYSE)
Coursera Inc is a global online learning platform that offers anyone, anywhere access to online courses and degrees from world-class universities and companies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI:NASDAQ), 176.01%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 73.01%
- HOOD (HOOD:NASDAQ), 50.41%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 35.51%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- SCPS (SCPS:NASDAQ), 29.7%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Atomera Incorporated (ATOM:NASDAQ), 23.35%
- COUR (COUR:NYSE), 21.38%
- Cerus Corporation (CERS:NASDAQ), 20.66%