Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.61, a gain of 33.2%. On Wed 27 May 20, ORGO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.99. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:17 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 13 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 12 Mar 20 at $4.86 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ)
Organogenesis Holdings Inc, formerly Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp is a regenerative medicine company focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of product solutions for the advanced wound care, surgical and sports medicine markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO:NASDAQ), 386.33%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 170.83%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 72.29%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 36.43%
- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (THM:NYSEMKT), 36.35%
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ), 36.2%
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE:NASDAQ), 35.31%
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 35.29%
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (ORGO:NASDAQ), 33.24%
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (CLUB:NASDAQ), 31.58%