Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.13, representing a gain of 66.4%. On Thu 26 Dec 19, PT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.28. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 27 Dec 19 at 04:18 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 05 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 29 Nov 19 at $1.89 with a volume of 4M+.
About Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ)
Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd is a technology platform that provides financial services in China in terms of loan volume facilitated. The company connects business partners and financial partners on its open platform and enable them to provide financial services to end users. Its products include installment loans, personal loans, wealth management, insurance brokerage, SME loans, and others. The company generates its revenue from technical service fees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 93.88%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 67.51%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ), 59.62%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 56.34%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NASDAQ), 40.26%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 40.26%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ), 32.89%