FATH (FATH:NYSE) shot up at $6.85, a gain of 29%. On Tue, Jan 11, 2022, FATH:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $5.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 05:49 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Dec 29, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at $8.96 with a volume of 8M+.
About FATH (FATH:NYSE)
Fathom Digital Manufacturing Corp is an on-demand digital manufacturing platform in North America, serving comprehensive product development and low- to mid-volume manufacturing needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LF Capital Acquisition Corp. (LFAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 64.03%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 49.61%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 30.6%
- VAXX (VAXX:NASDAQ), 29.67%
- FATH (FATH:NYSE), 29%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 21.13%
- PIK (PIK:NASDAQ), 20.66%
- VINE (VINE:NYSEMKT), 19.93%