Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS:NASDAQ) soared at $0.82, a gain of 47.7%. On Wed 09 Dec 20, NEOS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.55. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 01:30 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed 25 Nov 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 01 Dec 20 at $0.85 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS:NASDAQ)
Neos Therapeutics Inc is a pharmaceutical company, engaged in the development, manufacture, and commercialization of products for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder using its drug delivery technologies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 176.37%
- Immutep Limited (IMMP:NASDAQ), 164.65%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 53.47%
- Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO:NASDAQ), 52.98%
- Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS:NASDAQ), 47.7%
- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (TGTX:NASDAQ), 40.85%
- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AI:NYSE), 40.56%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 37.84%
- ALXO (ALXO:NASDAQ), 37.35%
- Silver Spike Acquisition Corp. (SSPK:NASDAQ), 37.27%