WBX (WBX:NYSE) shot up at $16.31, representing a gain of 46.9%. On Mon, Oct 25, 2021, WBX:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $11.1. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 09:27 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Mon, Oct 11, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About WBX (WBX:NYSE)
Wallbox NV is a technology company. It creates advanced electric vehicle charging and energy management systems that redefine user's relationship to the grid.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IINN (IINN:NASDAQ), 308.09%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 225%
- TRKA (TRKA:NASDAQ), 50.27%
- WBX (WBX:NYSE), 46.94%
- Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (METX:NASDAQ), 44.36%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 43.36%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 40.26%
- My Size, Inc. (MYSZ:NASDAQ), 36.21%
- HUDI (HUDI:NASDAQ), 34.34%
- SABS (SABS:NASDAQ), 33.97%