Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG:NYSE) jumped higher at $22.68, a gain of 16%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 11:57 AM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Tue, Jun 29, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG:NYSE)
Westwood Holdings Group Inc, through its subsidiaries is engaged in managing investment assets & providing services for its clients. It provides investment advisory services to corporate retirement plans, public retirement plans, endowments & foundations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 37.64%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 30.62%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 23.77%
- Kura Sushi USA, Inc. (KRUS:NASDAQ), 23.15%
- CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG:NYSE), 21.83%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- GBS (GBS:NASDAQ), 16.89%
- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG:NYSE), 15.95%