FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE) shot up at $2.65, representing a gain of 28.6%. On Wed 19 Aug 20, FINV:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.06. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 18 Aug 20 at 03:54 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 05 Aug 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE)
FinVolution Group is a provider of online consumer finance in China. It offers various loan products, making financial services available to borrowers anytime, anywhere; designs a loan transaction process, and offers Tailored risk-based pricing. It offers short-term loans to borrowers to meet immediate credit needs while allowing them to gradually establish their credit history through activities on the company's platform. The company provides investors with an opportunity to invest in an emerging asset class-consumer loans through a variety of investment options. It generates revenues from fees charged to borrowers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 232.72%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 49.14%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ), 41.57%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 36.71%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 30.24%
- FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE), 28.64%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 26.21%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE), 22.7%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 21.01%